Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to get some opinions on wheel adapters... there are some wheels I REALLY like, but of course, they don't sell 6x4.5, so I did some reasearch and found some wheel adapters. They are 6x4.5 to 6x5.5 adapters that are 1.3 inches thick, which would push my wheels out a bit, and the new wheels would have 4" of back spacing. Between the combo of the adapters, and the new wheels, (16x8) how far will they stick out, and is there a risk of damage to the wheel bearings or anything? Thanks, Stoney

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I don't know the offset your looking for,but i did buy some wheel spacers so i can have matching wheels on my trailer.I got 5 on 4.5 to 6 on 4.5 spacers.There a 2 piece spacer and they came with lugs,alittle pricey i thought at $99.00 each.

·
Banned
410 Posts
if your just doing normal street driving around adapters will be fine. but any kind of wheelin absolutly NOT! or if for somereason drag racing, not a chance lol.

i personally would never put them on at all. but that doesnt mean your going to have problems with them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts