Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody running Royal Purple Purple Ice In their radiators For some lower operating temps.

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
Personally I am not, I am using Water Wetter and I believe they are all similar. I am not sure how much cooler it makes the truck run as I also did the 350Z Tstat swap at the same time with and Efan but I have to say, it can't hurt.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Personally I am not, I am using Water Wetter and I believe they are all similar. I am not sure how much cooler it makes the truck run as I also did the 350Z Tstat swap at the same time with and Efan but I have to say, it can't hurt.
I use water wetter on the bimmers and it seems to help a bit!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
At the shop I worked for, we did testing on a few coolants like this. On motorcycles we found that most of them made about a 10* diffrence. Not bad, not great. But def cant hurt.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At the shop I worked for, we did testing on a few coolants like this. On motorcycles we found that most of them made about a 10* diffrence. Not bad, not great. But def cant hurt.
i run wetter water in my bike i was just curious if it was worth it one the frontier. like everyone said cant hurt

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
If you are looking to lower the temps, then do the 350z Tstat mod first and then see if you need them lower or not. If so, then go with the additive. If you still want it lower, go with the Nismo 350z Tstat. Then if you want it even cooler, you are just crazy, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts