Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's down for ANOTHER meet and greet at Cow Mountain (Ukiah, California)?
Planned date is 2nd or 3rd weekend of August. Possibly a sports bar meet prior to having some extreme FUN! It's about a 2 hour drive for you bay area guys. The place is huge, and there's a lot to explore. They even have a 4x4 course where the big boys play rough. There are 2wd friendly trails and 4x4 trails. If you have a dirt bike or a 4-wheeler, bring it along if you wish. Camping is available, and there is a large lake next to the mountain. Our last meet was a success and we covered probably 1/20th of the map?

I'd like us to all have fun 1 more time before the summer ends.
For many of us, this could be the last time we wheel together until Nizmut's winter break wheeling trip in so-cal.
:sign7:

Edit: The meet could be at Denny's again. Can't leave out the kids/family.

Oh, and I'm selling a ShrockWorks Front Radiator Skid Plate $135. $130 if you give me your tin foil factory front radiator skid plate :p. It's prime/painted in silver/grey. No damage whatsoever. Some paint scratches, but you'll probably re-paint it a different color anyways. I think it goes for around $200 shipped. Gen2 Front Radiator Skid Plate Xterra & Frontier, Nissan Skid Plates, ShrockWorks

And I'm still trying to sell my Custom modified by PRG Greg Titan Bilstein Shocks...See Signature for details.

ONLY 5 SHOWED UP LAST TIME. LETS BEAT THAT #

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I'm down for a Sunday. Why not a Saturday? Their might be some church goers that wants go to on a Saturday.

Going to get my exhaust muffler replaced, add new fog lights, and hopefully get my Titan Swap on, if not, just the 6" SAWs.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Hmmm..
:( my truck is still brokened.

There any trail maps of the area?

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm..
:( my truck is still brokened.

There any trail maps of the area?
Nismo5 picked one up at the BLM office. You're going to have to call them to send you one.

Do you think your truck would be recovered within a month? I'm up for the 3rd weekend of August.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm down anytime up until the 23rd.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
i should be in i have to see if the girl can get the days off we had a blast last time and hey blacktiger will that skid work with my 2" bodylift ???

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nismo5. Yeah it will fit. I think mike has a 3" bl

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
i might want the skid if it works cause the stock skid dont fit no mo after the body lift its not long enough any way back on topic ill know in the next couple days if my girl gets time off or not i really wanna go also i might have a buddy in a hardbody that wants to go he lives in lakeport

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like its going to rack up to be another great outing. Hopefully we can actually somewhat map out or trails this time so we dont have to worry about a dead end.
Lol! That sucked, especially for you. Are we in for a surprise wolfman? Got a lock put on?

Cool Nismo5. Not a big deal if you don't buy it, i'll just keep using it lol. But it should bolt on. I'm 99% sure it should work, and you don't need to have all the bolts on.

·
Registered
384 Posts
i might be able to make it but cannot commit yet we need to let the x guys know there was more of them then there was more of them than of us last meet.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
should we go third weekend in august just to give everyone more time i just want to have a date then ill post it in both the x forums

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah. Im down on the 3rd weekend. That's the latest I can do a run. Im asking for sunday the 23rd off, right now.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts