Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going everyone? I just purchased a brand new 2018 Frontier SV crew cab. I haven't owned a truck in a LONG time so i'm looking forward to doing some fun mods to make the truck my own. As i do with all new vehicles i had to search out the best forum for my vehicle and stumbled across clubfrontier. This looks like the perfect place for me to learn a bit about Frontier. I actually don't know much about these trucks lol. I've never owned a Nissan before.

What years are the same body styles? Are the 2018's basically the same as the 17's?

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Welcome! Only a few minor changes/updates over the model years '05-'18 = aka Gen 2 Frontiers.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the forum!
I'm in the same boat as you - about a month ago I picked up the SV Midnight. It's my first pickup in....12 years? It's nice to have an open bed again! It's also my first Nissan, so I'm sponging up as much info as I can. A couple easy mods you can do that I've seen are relocating your factory tow wiring plug from under the bumper to next to your license plate, and also installing a double USB outlet in the back of your center console for your backseat drivers (just wire it to the one in your center console).

·
Registered
44 Posts
How's it going everyone? I just purchased a brand new 2018 Frontier SV crew cab. I haven't owned a truck in a LONG time so i'm looking forward to doing some fun mods to make the truck my own. As i do with all new vehicles i had to search out the best forum for my vehicle and stumbled across clubfrontier. This looks like the perfect place for me to learn a bit about Frontier. I actually don't know much about these trucks lol. I've never owned a Nissan before.

What years are the same body styles? Are the 2018's basically the same as the 17's?
Congrats! Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts