Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I expected worse too, but given that he had the girl and the car before he left her, I can't really blame her for hitting him where it hurt.

·
Registered
717 Posts
WEAK! If you're already going to hurt him like that, why not go all out? A little tar and feather anyone? Grab his can of old oil from his last oil change and spill it in the interior. Not even a single slashed tire! And only dents? Whaat.. she didn't even key it! I'm actually disappointed she didn't do much to it. I mean.. if you're going to do something like that, might as well go all the way! Not half-*** it!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I want to marry the woman who did that. Fa Sho

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
WEAK! If you're already going to hurt him like that, why not go all out? A little tar and feather anyone? Grab his can of old oil from his last oil change and spill it in the interior. Not even a single slashed tire! And only dents? Whaat.. she didn't even key it! I'm actually disappointed she didn't do much to it. I mean.. if you're going to do something like that, might as well go all the way! Not half-*** it!
This is why women suck. You know maybe if women didnt have PMS the world would be a better place. In my opinion theres much better things a guy can do to a women than beat her car.

1) have sex with her friends
2) swap her pregnancy pills with lowdose tylenol
3) cancel her credit card

just to name a few.............

·
Registered
717 Posts
I want to marry the woman who did that. Fa Sho
See footy.. some people like them that way.:D

This is why women suck. You know maybe if women didnt have PMS the world would be a better place. In my opinion theres much better things a guy can do to a women than beat her car.

1) have sex with her friends
2) swap her pregnancy pills with lowdose tylenol
3) cancel her credit card

just to name a few.............
PMS is a constant excuse for us, what's your excuse? :D

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
See footy.. some people like them that way.:D

being a total di(k, i seem to be good at it :laugh:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PMS? Don't you mean UMS ?

UMS = Ugly Mood Swings

We poor men have to put up with years of PMS, only to be sideswiped by
menopause....I can`t wait for that.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
:sucker: You said it! :D
Suck it :woot:

Yeah you know the difference btw rock & a women. They both are not pleasurable to talk to, they both are hard to hold onto. They tend to just sit there and be annoying. The world obvisouly revolves around them.They both just take up uneeded space. The only difference is God decided we needed something to give us enertainment. Thats why your here.

UMS = Ugly Mood Swings

I love your sig by the way, its very nice.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
:laugh:I would say proof that men are egotistical retards.
What did he expect.:laugh:

·
Registered
717 Posts

UMS = Ugly Mood Swings

LOL, not everyone is like that. :D I hear some people like menopause, it has its advantages. :laugh:

Suck it :woot:

Yeah you know the difference btw rock & a women. They both are not pleasurable to talk to, they both are hard to hold onto. They tend to just sit there and be annoying. The world obvisouly revolves around them.They both just take up uneeded space. The only difference is God decided we needed something to give us enertainment. Thats why your here.
I'm simply going to have to disagree on this one. We're soft, thank you very much! Yes, the world does revolve around us :D that's why you gravitate towards us! & yup, hes given us rocks to entertain ourselves with while throwing them at you! ;)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts