Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,

So these lights....

here they are with my lift and grille...

And this grille.....

BOTH OF THESE ITEMS CAN BE YOURS........... FOR FREE!!!!!!!

Im trading my truck in and would rather trade it in as stock. So I would like to trade someone with good condition stock stuff for my aftermarket projector headlights, and grille. ( headlights and grille are in like new condition )

Also I have these hub, and wheel centric wheel spacers. They are 2 inches wide, and give your truck a nasty mean look! These retail for about $400. I would like to get half back. So $200 OBO!!!

Here they are on my truck....

Any questions hit me up with a PM or comment here. Thanks!

·
Registered
677 Posts
If you are trading it in, and not looking to make any money off the aftermarket lights and grill, why bother? Unless you think you will get less money because its not stock. Realistically though I don't think they will care.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
My projectors are looking bad...... will you ship? I'm thinking about going back to my oem lights

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I'm willing to take 2 of the wheel spacers off your hands for $100... Maybe somebody can nab the other 2? Any Titan Swappers out there?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
why is this in general discussion?

Because there was no "new thread" option in the for sale chapter. So I posted it here.

If you are trading it in, and not looking to make any money off the aftermarket lights and grill, why bother? Unless you think you will get less money because its not stock. Realistically though I don't think they will care.

I went to two diffrent dealers. Both said I would get less if it wasn't stock. So now you know.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Because there was no "new thread" option in the for sale chapter. So I posted it here.
funny. i just came from the "parts" forum, and its right there on top. maybe its because they closed the buy/sell/trade forum 2 months ago.... i'm just sayin...

·
Registered
524 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
funny. i just came from the "parts" forum, and its right there on top. maybe its because they closed the buy/sell/trade forum 2 months ago.... i'm just sayin...
Oh, really? Why did they close it? I didn't think to look for the other title. Thanks for the heads up man.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Oh, really? Why did they close it? I didn't think to look for the other title. Thanks for the heads up man.
They closed it to help organize the threads. Too many sale threads and wanted threads combined to cause confusion. This way it is very specific if you are selling or buying.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They closed it to help organize the threads. Too many sale threads and wanted threads combined to cause confusion. This way it is very specific if you are selling or buying.
So what should I have done? Thanks.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Jordo I'm a fan of the lights, and I only live in Harrisburg. Whats the plan for the wheels??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you still have spacers and grill???

if so i want them asap. pm me as soon as possible thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts