Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

My name is Rob and I have a 2003 Nissan Frontier that is going to be going under the knife soon. I bought this truck off of my parents when I was 19 and it has been a dream of mine to make it a pre-runner for a long time now.

I am going it be pulling my motor/trans and swapping it with a carbureted 350. I'm also gonna do a custom front long travel kit and throw in some Deavers and a 9 inch in the rear for now. Going to be a while before it is done but it's time to get started. I will be posting a thread with all the parts I will be selling including motor/ECU/harness/accessories, rebuilt trans, front suspension with AC lift kit and rear axle/suspension.

I also have a 2013 Subaru WRX hatchback that I used to show hence the name rob_wrexx. Anyways, looking forward to getting this project on the road and meeting some new friends here at ClubFrontier!

·
Vendor
2,912 Posts
Hi Rob, welcome to the club! Thanks for joining us. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,353 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Rob. One of our members, MetalAlien, just cut up his 1st Gen and turned it into a prerunner beast. We had another member one time swap in a 350 as well - so there's lots of good info around here for you to review.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts