Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all!

Just thought I'd share pictures of an 05 Frontier we just completed here at our shop!

Andy brought in his 05 Frontier to get a few little goodies added to his truck. We installed a Fabtech 6" lift, 35" BFG's, Fuel Octane Wheels, and Flared fenders.

All installations were performed by our Master Tech, Chris Heimburg.

Enjoy the pics!!!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Totaly sic ride!! Well done! Well done!

Can we talk about this!?! Like the details. Tires, those sic fenders (do they come painted already?), how dificault it is to install, Prices... And so on!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Can we talk about this!?! Like the details. Tires, those sic fenders (do they come painted already?), how dificault it is to install, Prices... And so on!
The customer brought in the fenders to us...they are fiberglass, and came unpainted. The install wasn't bad, Chris just took his time getting them drilled and fitted before we sent out back for paint.

The Tires are 35/12.5/17 BFG KM2
Wheels are by MHT -- Fuel Octane 17x8.5 6x4.5

If you're local, come on down! we'd be happy to put together a package for ya!

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts

Fenders are Fiberwerx; no they do not come painted. They run about 325$ for the fenders and can very easily be installed with simple hand tools. The tires are BFG Km2's and cost a sh!t ton.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
sweet lookin' rig, those wheels really set it off. typically i'm not a fan of that style of wheel but it really looks good on this one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
awesome looking truck, really puts my fronty to shame, but i can only imagine how much that all cost. have to remember that i'm a lowly paid government employee with a wife and 2 kids to provide for, so i don't think i'll be getting anything like that done anytime soon.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Very nice, i like

·
Registered
596 Posts
Looks great. Those rear mudflaps are gonna be screaming for there lives. Take them off and slap some sliders on there and call it a day.

·
Registered
96 Posts
what up scott,

i'm located in san diego. i'm been looking for a shop around here to install a 5 inch calmini lift kit (but very few shops have worked on frontiers) I want someone who knows the in's and out's of a frontier. would you be able to work out a deal for an install and how much. I own a 2008 se 4wd with prg 2.5 coilovers and running 2 inch blocks in the rear. would love to get two more inchs out of it. BTW any plans for another so-cal meet?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
what up scott,

i'm located in san diego. i'm been looking for a shop around here to install a 5 inch calmini lift kit (but very few shops have worked on frontiers) I want someone who knows the in's and out's of a frontier. would you be able to work out a deal for an install and how much. I own a 2008 se 4wd with prg 2.5 coilovers and running 2 inch blocks in the rear. would love to get two more inchs out of it. BTW any plans for another so-cal meet?
Give us a call and we can see what we can do for ya!

Is this the same Andy with the Titan V8 in his Frontier?
Negative...different Andy

BTW Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I'm sure if Andy is ready this...its gotta make him feel pretty good!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts