Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for the past few months my truck has been shutting off on me. The first time was in the rain right after I filled up with Chevron gas. I was driving down the road in town and the truck just shut off and the service light came on.I thought it might have just been some bad gas I got. I pulled over, put the truck in park. Turned the truck off and re started again. The truck fired right up and I went on my way. The next time I was in my drive way. Started the truck just fine. Put the truck in R to back out of my drive way and it shut off on my again. I don't remember if it was raining or not. The third time was just this past weekend I was driving in town and it did it again. I am going to do my 60k maintance here in the next few weeks. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks

I have an auto trany
v6
not sure what other info people might need to give me help

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Are you sure that the culprit is the gas? Did you go back to the station and see if anyone else has had any complaints?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Bad IPDM? Seems to fit the symptoms

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Are you sure that the culprit is the gas? Did you go back to the station and see if anyone else has had any complaints?
I don't really think that the gas is the problem. just trying to give information that was leading up to my problem was all

Bad IPDM? Seems to fit the symptoms
what is a IPDM?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.