Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of us are on here? I've had my 2010 since late September, and I haven't seen another one on the road yet...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I might only have the 01 SE but my dad loved it so much he just picked up an 09 pro4x left over I drove it the other day it is amazing I think I might have to save up and upgrade mine to a PRO4X!! Great truck let me know how she handles do you plan to offroad her at all?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
'09 Equator RMZ4 - 7/31/09. So far really like it although only about 2000 miles. 19.4 mpg last tank of gas but most driving was on country roads at slower speeds, a little 4h though.

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Pro-4x 2 wheel drive
91 Posts
Bought mine in 6/09. It's only a 4x2 but Ilove this truck.

Ed

·
Registered
293 Posts
picked mine up in July '09. Other than an earlier Nismo, and a Titan pro4x, I'm the only one in my local calling area. I do have to say, it's the best darn truck I've owned so far.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I bought my brand new 09 just after this halloween. It was the only 4x4 pro4x left west of the missippi, I had to drive about 2 hrs to the dealership. They were givin a ton of rebates on 09s and this particular dealer had abunch of stuff goin on. I got it for just under 8k off sticker. Ive seen a few red ones, one black, not any in the radiant silver like me yet.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I bought my Pro-4x in Jan of 2009. It handles great off road, but I wish that it had a better turning radius. That is my only complaint.

You will never know I have a Pro-4X because I removed the all the badging. Also installed a 2" suspension lift, Shrockworks sliders, Shrockworks skids, ARB rear bumper, Garmin 760 in-dash mount, and a truck toolbox.

I need to install my onboard air compressor and air horn.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
my truck was getting 19.4 with a 6 spd trans.......then winter came..... now lower than that..........

i also have super black, King Cab ! 4x4
Bwahahaha! Love the big 6 cylinder with the 6spd. During the summer I average about 19.0 to and from work (80 mile round trip) and easily exceed 20.0 on long highway drives to upstate NY. Hell, went from Danbury, CT to just past Nazareth, PA and back on one tank. 100HP more than my old Ranger and easily 4 MPG better on average.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.