Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as title say, Primechoice front Hub/Bearing, does anybody knows? I,ve to change my front wheel bearings and limited budget, and found them at a realy attractive cost.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I did a Saturn with that brand off eBay 1 side was great other was bad you could feel the binding when just turning it your hand just check it when you get it i just check to see if they'll take it back and exchange on their dime if somethings wrong when ordering online

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
I assume these are what you talking about?

At $43 bucks avoid like the plague, bet they only last 15k miles if they are even good from the get go. Don't make my mistake.

I'm about to change my hubs/bearings again due to poor aftermarket replacements. The brand I used the first time was Dura International (which is now Durago). These were about $75 each (half of what a quality unit costs) and they lasted 30k miles. Both are groaning and vibrating already... My advise is to avoid having to redo them shortly after and buy quality ones. Anything from China with a bearing is garbage. I've since picked up some slightly used (10k miles) Timken OEM replacements.

Brands that make quality bearings: Timken (OEM), NTN, SKF, Moog

·
Registered
6,572 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Don't be one of those. Even Timken makes some of their bearings in China now.
I would still use timken bearings though. Those or Moog.

2006 NISSAN FRONTIER 4.0L V6 Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly | RockAuto
So true that statement its sad but true like most everything nowadays and same here for Timken vote.

When I said about using them in the Saturn didn't mention that's my beater weighs less than 2k didn't cost me a dime and really wasn't looking to pay up for quality lol

Also chijusa I don't know where your located or if it will work for you but if you can wait 2weeks at least here in TX I'm outside Dallas metro Napa's got 30% b4 9 and 20% after the first sat of every month you could check them or if can't wait you can order online most the stores offer in-store pu and 10% off https://www.napaonline.com/

Good luck

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Just get the OE Nissan ones...yes they run about $130ish but my passenger side lasted 80k and my drivers lasted 90k

1 - 6 of 6 Posts