Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone here give me a pretty close estimate of how much a Line-X treatment for my Frontier's bed (and over the rails) would cost me?

I want to get the bed sprayed before the Pennsylvania autumn sets in. Currently, it just has the factory plastic bedliner in. I've heard that moisture can get in between the plastic and metal in the bed and make it rust prematurely.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update:

I got a quote of $450 + tax for a LineX from LineX of Bethel Park near Pittsburgh.

I'm going to call a Ziebart in Wexford sometime today and see what they will quote on a Rhino Liner.

·
Registered
50 Posts
im out in AZ, i got a quote from the local lineX shop $360 I thought that was steep but now that im seeing some of the other peoples quotes...its really not so bad

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Since location was been brought up, that is something to consider. Some areas will charge more just because they can. The cost of living is higher thus they charge more. Now in other areas, cost of living is lower and thus will cost less. This is why CA, NY are probably the highest and other states like Alabama and Mississippi is less. Heck, I would think it would be cheaper in N/S Dakota but since they are in BFE, it may cost more to get the supplies anyway.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm located about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh...

The only reason I can think of to explain the high price is that PA winters are pretty crappy and alot of people have/need spray-in liners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts