Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab LWB 4x4
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see roughly how much it would go for. I spend virtually no time offroad any more with my job, so I'm considering other options.

Truck has 167k miles. Exterior paint is "fair" to "good" condition; interior is "good" condition. Here are the specs and mods:
  • Titan swap with Radflo 2.5 coilovers 650lb springs (will include spare Bilstein Tundra coilovers)
  • SPC Titan uppers
  • PRG Heim joints
  • Stock titan lower control arms
  • ADO cam bolt "delete" kit
  • 255/85/16 Toyo Open Country M/T's with around 60%; have spare set of Maxxis with 50%
  • Chromoly CV shafts, stock front diff and gears
  • Hefty Fabworks tube style front bumper with prerunner hoop, lots of lights
  • Hefty Fabworks radiator skid plate
  • Front 13k lb winch with synthetic rope
  • Radflo 2.5 rear shocks (will include spare Bilstein Tundra shocks)
  • OME CS151 rear heavy duty leaf packs
  • OME greaseable shackles
  • Custom rear steel bumper made by ClubFrontier member: dual swing out, hidden winch Mount with 9k lb synthetic rope winch
  • Softopper rear bed cover
  • Raptorliner bed liner
  • Rough Country light relay control with switches
  • XMP intake manifold spacer
  • AFE Momentum GT intake kit
  • Bully Dog GT Tuner
  • Trail Ridge towing mirrors (will include stock)
  • Rhinohide custom front seat covers, custom floor mats, etc
  • LED's all around
  • More I'm missing I'm sure
I've done everything on this truck myself. Service has been done by me. I have no records, but I will tell you this truck has been/is my project.

Build log:

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier Pro4x AT
225 Posts
What’s blue book on it? That’s what it’s worth plus/minus however much someone is willing to (not) pay for a modified vehicle

·
Registered
60 Posts
I dig it. I have the same truck (night armor 2011 CCLWB) but would have no idea how to price it in the current market. Seems like a decent amount of miles for a 2015 but otherwise I would expect you could get quite a bit.
Do the tow mirrors fold in?

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab LWB 4x4
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dig it. I have the same truck (night armor 2011 CCLWB) but would have no idea how to price it in the current market. Seems like a decent amount of miles for a 2015 but otherwise I would expect you could get quite a bit.
Do the tow mirrors fold in?
It’s my daily driver. Plus I drive 50k to 60k miles per year. Mirrors do fold in. They also extend out further.
I’m not sure if I’ll even sell it. Might keep it. I’ll still be ordering a 22 Tacoma TRD Pro, but may keep both trucks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've been considering titan swap and getting the same mirrors. Have you been happy with the titan swap on the long bed? I feel like it pretty much becomes a titan at that point! Also, if you decide to sell any parts before selling the truck let me know! (mirrors, tundra bils, etc).

·
Registered
399 Posts
I've always thought your truck was really nice. If you wanted to sell something like that I wouldn't imagine you'd have much trouble would you? It's crazy what trucks are going for right now you could potentially do extremely well. I think significantly better than you might do 20-40K miles from now and in a market that's going to return to somewhat normal a year from now. I've sold the whole fleet, I'm going to be down to the Frontier and the motorcycle soon. Least amount of vehicles I've owned in 15 years. If it were me and we lived in the same part of the country I'd start it let's say 18k. But I'm no professional car salesman and I don't think flipping the occasional vehicle makes me understand the craziness that's going on right now. Good luck whatever you decide to do. But it's a hell of a time to be selling a vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts