Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Done a bit of searching for the answer to this question but haven't found much to help me. I'm in the purchasing process to get all of my titan swap parts. Only thing I'm stumped on is whether or not I should get PRG Tie Rod Extensions or get OEM Titan Tie Rods. If I do get actual tie rods do I need the inner or outer? I would think the outer but I could be wrong. I don't do too much crazy off-roading, I do live down a dirt road that gets pretty nasty and such and like to have some fun in the Ocala National Forest from time to time and on the beach. I'm just worried about the extensions coming loose or just not being as dependable as using a whole tie rod. Less stuff to worry about breaking/failing. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Im almost positive that it's either PRG outer tie rod extensions, OR Titan inner tie rods. Im sure someone will conform tho.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I was told that the inner and outer tierods were the same length for the Titan and Frontier. That the rack itself is wider on the Titan...

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
theres nothing to worry about on the PRG extensions. I did a Titan swap yesturday for another member. Theyre fine, and since Greg does extreme off roading he wont build weak crap that youll break. Youll break the rack before the extensions

·
Registered
880 Posts
I believe whatever Brutal says.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts