Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, ordered an axle breather kit from them on Sept. 3rd 2020 through PayPal.
Got a "thank you for your order" reply, then nothing after that. My PayPal account says paid. WTF?

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
you can DIY an axle breather kit for less money and less energy.

while I dont think 11 days is all that long to wait given the national situation and recent 9/11 memorial anniversary, PRG is known for taking months on orders and sometimes are forced to give money back through paypal disputes. while other people randomly have the 5 star service with Greg. it would be hilarious if it werent a business trying to earn our money.

·
Premium Member
2019 Frontier SV 4X4 CC A/T 2.5" lift
47 Posts
Amazon the individual parts and you'll get them sooner and cheaper

·
Registered
96 Posts
I had the exact same problem.. 2 months ago i ordered the sway bar end links and immediately received a thank you for your order email..., then 1 week went by, then 2... then 3.. i emailed them with no reply. a second email at week 4 with no reply.. Called 4 times with no answer or reply. This is why i order stuff with PayPal because a quick call to PayPal and I was Refunded my money, and PayPal will get the money from them.

Sorry you are having the same issue i had.

Reactions: NaughtyBits

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I guess I will hold out a bit longer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered my Mini-Lift Kit for my 06 XE extended cab from PRG and received it with-in about 10 days... I just put it on over the weekend. That was first week of September that I ordered. Very satisfied.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I once bought the diff breather kit. They assumed I would pick it up. I asked them to send me a bill to deliver it to my house and they gave me a refund.

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Hey there, ordered an axle breather kit from them on Sept. 3rd 2020 through PayPal.
Got a "thank you for your order" reply, then nothing after that. My PayPal account says paid. WTF?
This is normal, it's PRG.
The "pandemic" reason doesn't apply here, PRG has been like this for years.
I have nothing personal against them.
But whenever someone makes a new thread about "made an order at PRG, no reply" it just reminds me of gas station sushi.

*cue the PRG "but Greg the owner, he's a really nice guy" comments which have nothing to do with how bad he runs his business

I'd assume they're just backed up. It'd be a very sad day in the Nissan community if they went out of business.
Not really...if they can't even supply our community with parts when people are trying to order, then they don't really contribute anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
one day i hope to be known as the dickhead that runs a really good business loloololoool
Do you know if Nisstec is any better? What ever happened to customer service these days...jeeezzz

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is it even a business? Maybe I should set up a webpage that lists a bunch of stuff for sale, get a phone number that I don't answer, and only sell what I want to who I want.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I've been ordering parts for chainsaws recently and it has taken 2 to 5 weeks from order date to arrival depending on where they come from. Apparently parts coming out of Utah takes about a week to go from one post office to another before they leave the state. I've ordered from Greg also and have been completely satisfied.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts