Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i talked to greg today about some noise from my radflo's he is very helpfull even if you didnt get the product from him but he told me hes moving the shop to AUBURN CA,in the next month or so thats freakin awesome nothin like having a nissan specific shop close by :fantastic::fantastic:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
:woot: they'll be 3 hrs. closer!

too bad most of tha parts MFGs are still down south..

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah but atleast if you buy parts from prg the drive and or shipping will be closer and instead of 4 wheel parts or some other shop you dont trust installing parts you may be able to have a nissan guru in charge also we might be able to get him out on some nor-cal meet n greets :)

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Im pretty sure he doesn't do any installs. But that's awsome!

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
hes a hands on type of guy... if you spend money with him I've seen him install a few things on peoples trucks, but by no means is he obligated.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Really, im right across the bridge
be a long arse bridge to Iraq:laugh:

used to wheel with Nizmut.. but it will be to far from the desert and he will move back.. I can;t wauit to get back to socal..
hour to the con, 40 min to pc, 2 hrs to fernly, 1.5 hrs to reno, flatbiller free races, why go back:laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
be a long arse bridge to Iraq:laugh:

hour to the con, 40 min to pc, 2 hrs to fernly, 1.5 hrs to reno, flatbiller free races, why go back:laugh:
what in the world would anyone want to do in fernly??im assuming your talkin about nevada theres not much out there

·
Registered
94 Posts
what in the world would anyone want to do in fernly??im assuming your talkin about nevada theres not much out there
Sand Mountain....My aunt just broke her back driving a rail car out there couple months ago. That's why one of the best spinal surgery hospitals is in Reno. They get lots of business from that place.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i forgot about sand mountain ok

sorry bout your aunt dude she gonna be ok?? that sucks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts