Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put the PRG leveling kit on there truck? Im thinking about doing so but need some feedback from other people on the ride, handling, and MPG. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I don't have it but i've read that it easily bottoms out even on small bumps. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i haven't got it yet but I just ordered it from Greg over the phone literally 20 mins ago. I live in San Francisco and he's in Riverside so Im going to take a road trip down there to get installed. He quoted me a price of $100 for the install and aligment. So I figured why not take a fun road trip down south and get it installed by the guy who makes them.

He did say this 2" leveling kit is much better than the one they first produced which was having problems hitting t he a-arms on bumbs and what not.

I won't have mine installed till march 17th which is my appt date.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Maybe Greg will see this post and reply

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have one of the first kits...it is alittle higher lift than the current one offfered by Greg.
I drive 100+ miles a day with no real complaints.I do have to go slow over speedbumps,and other sudden bumps.The a-arms do make a loud bang,but I have gotten used to it.Most of my driving is highway/backroads,or slow off road driving.
I would not recommend putting the kit on if you plan on doing any off roading,other than relaively smooth dirt roads.
Greg has said they are working on new control arms to remedy this,and I will definately buy them when available.
As for now,I love the looks of the kit and the workmanship and quality of the PRG kit is Great.I can take it easy on the big bumps until the a-arms are available.
Not sure about gas mileage,but the truck drives the same as before the lift.
I am still running the stock Nismo whls/tires.I will go one size bigger when these wear out.
Hope this helps,good luck

Our trucks should sit higher from the factory,if you ask me...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts