Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone has had contact with Greg at PRG. I've been trying to get in touch with him for weeks, if not months. I've left countless messages and sent numerous emails trying to get a status update. I order the Titan Swap Kit.

Monday May 3rd he said he was going to call me in the morning. I never heard from him. After several calls and emails I got an email from him on May 20th saying something came up and the rest is on the way. I had never finalized my order though as I wanted to add/change some components. Since then I haven't heard a thing. I just want to finalize my order or, if I'm not going to get the stuff, return what I have.

So if anyone has heard from him in the last month or so please let me know.

Thanks,
Billy

·
Registered
184 Posts
ahhh yes lol i feel bad for anyone still ordering from them. they are absolutely terrible at any customer service and just business in general. I had to call Pay Pal to help fight for me and get my money back as they never once responded to any phone calls or emails and it was almost 5 weeks after I had made my order. I would contact your bank or whoever you paid for your order with and have them cancel and refund it.

·
Registered
671 Posts
On October 1, 2020 I ordered their Advanced Coilover Package w/ SPC UCAa lift kit. Five weeks later I still hadn't received anything and hadn't heard from him. After several messages and emails I finally received the UCAs and cam bolts, but nothing else. On November 28th I sent this email:

At this point it's been almost two months without hearing from you and not being able to reach you, and the only thing I've received are the UCAs and the cam bolts!

Cancel the remaining part of my order, and only charge me for the UCAs and the CAM bolts and appropriate shipping. I was charged $1579 and you list the SPC UCAs for $569.95, so I should get a credit of $1009.05 plus a decent portion of the shipping.

If that isn't resolved by Monday I will file a dispute with my credit card company and let them sort it out.
On November 30th he finally replied saying he wasn't sure what happened and that he could ship the parts immediately if I wanted. I asked him for the refund, and he obliged.

In the end he made it right, but it took me threatening to file a dispute with my credit card company to get a response from him.

I ordered the rest of the parts I needed from Nisstec Lifts, and they shipped it right away.

FYI, you usually have 60 days to file a dispute with your credit card company, so that's why I refused to wait any longer.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I placed my order in late march. Three boxes arrived pretty quickly. I'm assuming the are the axle, UCA and LCA. I haven't opened them so I don't know for sure.
I don't really want a partial order though. I guess I could just buy the shocks and other items from All Dogs Offroad. I ordered from him before and I got everything quickly so didn't know they had this rep.
Thanks for the info and lesson learned.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright I asked him to just refund the difference. Sucks but what can you do. I've already contacted my bank about it and have the paper work to request a reversal if he doesn't do it.
Thanks for all the info guys.

·
Super Moderator
11,288 Posts
You guys keep this going by spending money there. I’d go elsewhere as he’s had plenty of opportunities to change his ways.
He needs someone there to keep him on a schedule and to answer his calls and emails.

Clint

Reactions: turn8a

·
Premium Member
6,716 Posts
You guys keep this going by spending money there. I’d go elsewhere as he’s had plenty of opportunities to change his ways.
He needs someone there to keep him on a schedule and to answer his calls and emails.

Clint
Related question: Curious why PRG is still listed in the vendor section considering all of the constant bad feedback/complaints? Are they paying for the space?

·
Registered
671 Posts
ahhh yes lol i feel bad for anyone still ordering from them. they are absolutely terrible at any customer service and just business in general. I had to call Pay Pal to help fight for me and get my money back as they never once responded to any phone calls or emails and it was almost 5 weeks after I had made my order. I would contact your bank or whoever you paid for your order with and have them cancel and refund it.
Greg literally wrote to me in an email: "We have by far the best parts at the best prices, but moderate service." o_O

·
Registered
2019, Nissan Frontier SV 4x4, Arctic Blue.
759 Posts
Greg literally wrote to me in an email: "We have by far the best parts at the best prices, but marginal service." o_O
corrected for accuracy.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Dude, go with all dogs offroad. I'll never order from prg again either. It's unfortunate how he operates his online business.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had a similar experience of receiving my order over more than 3 months. He also promised to swap the rear shocks if they were too short. The moment I called him about that he stopped responding (again) and when I finally caught him 6 weeks or so later, then he basically told me to suck it up.

·
Registered
2016 SV, 4WD, CC, 6MT, Volant CAI, Bullydog GT, Flowmaster Super 10
7 Posts
I ordered the Radflo coil over w/ SPC UCAs towards the end of this past February. Greg had told me he had all the parts in stock and that it would be 6-8 weeks for the Radflos. I got the UCAs from SPC within a week and the AAL and rear shocks from Greg not even a week later. Waited until the 8 weeks was up to contact him about the Radflos and he responded the same day saying he'd ask Radflo and let me know but he never got back to me and after trying to contact him for about another 2 weeks with no luck, the coil overs showed up. He definitely has good parts and good prices, but the service leaves much to be desired.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X CC/SB brilliant silver
16 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone has had contact with Greg at PRG. I've been trying to get in touch with him for weeks, if not months. I've left countless messages and sent numerous emails trying to get a status update. I order the Titan Swap Kit.

Monday May 3rd he said he was going to call me in the morning. I never heard from him. After several calls and emails I got an email from him on May 20th saying something came up and the rest is on the way. I had never finalized my order though as I wanted to add/change some components. Since then I haven't heard a thing. I just want to finalize my order or, if I'm not going to get the stuff, return what I have.

So if anyone has heard from him in the last month or so please let me know.

Thanks,
Billy
Same here, doesn’t answer the phone or call back after numerous calls / messages. He did email me like 2.5 months ago saying he’d call me the next day, still waiting. Save your money and go somewhere else, bad business practices.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Related question: Curious why PRG is still listed in the vendor section considering all of the constant bad feedback/complaints? Are they paying for the space?
Typical leadership these days: crickets!

Reactions: raine

·
Registered
73 Posts
I had no issues with my order from PRG. Granted it was a year or so ago since I last ordered, but the PRG parts beat the Rock Auto parts to the house. This time around I went with All Dogs because of threads like this one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts