Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I am sorry if I have been hard to get hold of. I have been really busy and focusing on getting all our orders shipped. If I have missed your email or call, I am sorry and will do my best to get back to you asap. On top of that apology I will be out of the office for a full week. Please bear with us and thanks for your patience.
On a side note, some of the things we have been working on are new 2.5" rear shocks, and a bracket lift....with fabricated spindles and a super strong modular subframe.
For the next week, I will not have phone or email access. Again, Im sorry for not being able to answer questions, but I will be back shortly. Also, on the agenda is a completely updated web site after I get back.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Greg, Quick question. If I use a 3inch coil spacer on my 2005 cc frontier and your UCA's will that take away the bad angles on my UV joints? If not how do I achieve the look of 2 inch blocks in the rear, and have the front lifted AND LEVEL!?

Thank you for your time

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
more info on said bracket lift please

·
Registered
550 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
:crikey: I thought that I was done with the suspension mods on my truck!

haha totally with you man! I just got my 2" spacers in the mail, unfortunately I received the rear blocks instead of the deavers (not a big deal, I wasnt planning on installing it right away anyways), and now I just keep looking at the UCA's, Radflo's, or even if I should have gotten 3" in the front and 2" in the rear :S

I do want the truck to ride more level, I guess when Greg gets back and calls me about the rear blocks and how I am going to send them back I can hash it out then.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Ouch! Sorry to hear that, but don't worry I think PRG is one of the best if not the best company for our Nissans. :noworries:

Be patient and everything will be resolved. (Yes, we tend to act like little children when it comes to modding up our trucks, and rather impatient ones I'd say!)

You're really gonna love the way your lifted truck looks! (I used to run the 2" spacer & AAL in the beginning)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ouch! Sorry to hear that, but don't worry I think PRG is one of the best if not the best company for our Nissans. :noworries:

Be patient and everything will be resolved. (Yes, we tend to act like little children when it comes to modding up our trucks, and rather impatient ones I'd say!)

You're really gonna love the way your lifted truck looks! (I used to run the 2" spacer & AAL in the beginning)
haha yeah I get a little bit hyped waiting for stuff haha
yeah I am not worried at all I know it will get dealt with as I have heard nothing but good things about PRG. I probably wont install it until the fall anyways as the tires on it are dead but I am not putting my new ones on until then. I am still having too much fun driving her :)

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Crap, i still owe Greg $50+ i need toppers for swayaway and 1 set of bushings.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Does anyone know or found out anything about the bracket lift from greg? I am really interested in getting it if it comes out before i install my calmini. If it does, anybody interested in a brand new calmini lift kit? lol

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
more info on said bracket lift please
Oh thank the holy lord. I've got like 4 pages of loose paper with all sorts of various combination's of lifts and parts... All PRG stuff. The reputation from this board for Greg's stuff is excellent and I'm not throwing inferior crap on my truck. A kickass 4x4 bracket lift with all the accompanying goodies (shocks, shackles, etc) would easily earn me a big ole hunk of credit card debt.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Does anyone have info on the bracket lift?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts