Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know or heard any news on this? How high? Color? Anything about it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I couldn't find anything. I was asking the same question in another thread.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
The way Greg's post reads it's a work in progress. All it says is it'll have a fabricated spindle and modular sub-frame. I just hope he builds it to be 4x4 compatible.

:bow:Bracket, Knuckles, upper control arms, lower control arms, King Resi's...:bow:

Pretty please...

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I thought he was running into all sorts of different problems that were preventing it from being a "kit"? Wasn't there some serious setback with the steering?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I read the same thing, very difficult for a kit, but would start an advise or guidance sort of "how to" thing to help anyone wanting to try it on their own. Greg is awesome that way.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
ya i doubt they'll ever make a bolt-on SAS kit, but to see someone do it by themselves is something special and inspiring.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
ya i doubt they'll ever make a bolt-on SAS kit, but to see someone do it by themselves is something special and inspiring.
Amen to that.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
anyway I'm sure his bracket lift will be bolt-on similar to everyone elses brackets lifts (fabtech, calmini, etc.), except you'll be able to pick and choose which parts to use with the kit instead of being stuck with spacers and blocks.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope it finishes it before i am able to put my calmini in so i can atleast sell the calmini first then buy his lift. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts