Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, looking to do a small lift on my 2012 PRO4X. I'm looking at the PRG 5100 SAAL kit. My truck is a daily driver and may see some light trails on occasion. I'm looking for something that won't break the bank and may give a little better ride. This is the kit I, thinking about:

PRG Products

I would also go ahead and add some Bilstein shocks to the rear as well. Anything else I would need with this lift? How is the ride quality, any first hand experiences? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I did that same lift on my frontier. My fronts are at the highest setting and I ended up adding the bilstein 5125 shocks for 2"-3" lift and I love the setup! Stiffer up front at the highest setting but you could set it lower, I like the ride. Rear shocks were a surprisingly huge improvement.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi all, looking to do a small lift on my 2012 PRO4X. I'm looking at the PRG 5100 SAAL kit. My truck is a daily driver and may see some light trails on occasion. I'm looking for something that won't break the bank and may give a little better ride. This is the kit I, thinking about:

I would also go ahead and add some Bilstein shocks to the rear as well. Anything else I would need with this lift? How is the ride quality, any first hand experiences? Thanks in advance.
So did you end up getting this kit? I also have a '12 pro-4x that I'm considering getting this same product. Do you like it? Do you have pictures?

·
Registered
46 Posts
You seriously can't go wrong with the 5100s. Remember the higher the setting the stiffer the ride. Grab yourself some 5125s from PRG. Those are legit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts