Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Looks better with the lift - they should just come this way ;)
Yep - That's a very sharp-looking truck.

There's probably some safety-related reason why Nissan doesn't want its trucks any higher than they already are - Increased chance of rollover, reduced stability control performance, etc.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Always wondered why they don't come like that from the dealer ... they really should

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looking nice!! Hopefully I will doing mine soon. Love the stance!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How's the ride after the spacer n aal?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The ride amazingly is much better. It's stiffer yet more comfortable. If feel small bumps a bit more but large bumps are dampened significantly better. I think the removal of the thick overload leaf has something to do with it.

·
Registered
492 Posts
The ride amazingly is much better. It's stiffer yet more comfortable. If feel small bumps a bit more but large bumps are dampened significantly better. I think the removal of the thick overload leaf has something to do with it.
Nice that's good to hear. I'm gonna be doing the adjustable bilstines in the front and shackles in the back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
This is probably a dumb question, but if you wanted to lift it but didn't want to increase your chance of roll over, couldn't you just off set your tires a bit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Also, someone told me to get oversized struts to give it a bit of lift. Anyone ever done this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Now that I know exactly what my truck will look like (same model/color), I will be visiting PRG for spacers and aal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the same PRG lift plus air bags with a FWC, 10K miles this summer on and off road. It isn't going to flip, handled really well every where we went.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
seems to drive just like stock. now I just need some bigger tires.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts