Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i recently got a new truck....you guessed it... a frontier.A little about me first.. im an 18 year old from kingman az.. little desert town! Ive owned a few different long travel trucks... but this one out does them all! Its a 2000 4 door 2wd short bed!. Has total chaos front suspension. deaver rear. Fiberglass front and back..Its a fun truck...as you all know it has a long list of upgrades coming and i cant wait to get started. Im glad to be part of this forum and cant wait to see what help it brings. Thanks to everyone on this forum. Feel free to ask any questions... and give me any advice. btw i know my name is spelt wrong..

·
Senior Moderator
4,558 Posts
Hey guys i recently got a new truck....you guessed it... a frontier.A little about me first.. im an 18 year old from kingman az.. little desert town! Ive owned a few different long travel trucks... but this one out does them all! Its a 2000 4 door 2wd short bed!. Has total chaos front suspension. deaver rear. Fiberglass front and back..Its a fun truck...as you all know it has a long list of upgrades coming and i cant wait to get started. Im glad to be part of this forum and cant wait to see what help it brings. Thanks to everyone on this forum. Feel free to ask any questions... and give me any advice. btw i know my name is spelt wrong..
"spelt" is spelled wrong too. :laugh:

Awesome rig--
Welcome to The Club!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i know.. thanks for pointing that out! :)
Well thanks and im glad to be here

·
Registered
331 Posts
Whats up man! Your Rig is Nasty! I grew up outside of Parker AZ, My mom live is Bullhead City. Small world. Welcome by the way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys for all the comments. im glad to hear it. yea it is def a small world! thats where this truck came from was parker AZ!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Nice looking rig man... Lets see it in action!

·
Registered
331 Posts
thanks guys for all the comments. im glad to hear it. yea it is def a small world! thats where this truck came from was parker AZ!
Word! I actullay lived in Big River on the CA side of the river. I went to Parker Dam Elementry. I would've went to Parker High but i moved to Las Vegas, I live in Denver now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill definitely get some pics up of it in action soon. Were taking the toys out so ill see what i can get.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
what upgrades do you need, i think your truck is done... looks awesome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ha theres still some stuff i want to do... cage the interior... full race seats..four link.. paint.. and a few others lol

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Sick truck! Welcome

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha thanks guys... i have to say so far this is my favorite truck ive had so far and plan on keeping it for awhile.. you will be seeing alot more of it dont worry ;)

·
Registered
890 Posts
nice truck man, looks like fun, love seein 1st gen prerunners

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i noticed there arent many 1st gens done that ive seen... especially the 4 door short beds

1 - 20 of 22 Posts