Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to my fabricator about setting up a group buy for Prerunner front and rear bumpers. He said he can do a basic bumper for the front for $400 to $500 and can make them to fit stock or with the new glass. and $300-$400 for the rear. He is located in SoCal, and we would need a couple test trucks.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Would test trucks have a discounted rate???
$$$$ $$ $$ $
$$$:comphead: $$ $$
$$$ $$
$$$
$

·
Registered
644 Posts
How basic is "basic"? Similar to the calmini prerunner bumper? (calmini's is $430) Will it have radiator skid? Hoop for lights?
Also, are there any pics of other bumpers he's made?

·
Registered
74 Posts
im in socal... let me know more info.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How basic is "basic"? Similar to the calmini prerunner bumper? (calmini's is $430) Will it have radiator skid? Hoop for lights?
Also, are there any pics of other bumpers he's made?
he doesn't have any pics of bolt bumpers he has done, Basic will be around $400 or cheaper depending how many people buy, he can add hoops and what not as you want for a price. it will have a skid plates, The more input you guy have the clsoer he will make what you want.

here is some of his work

other work of his

·
Registered
218 Posts
i would like the idea just rather see it in person. i like the bumpers he has already made. especially the one for the f 150

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chances are they will be all tube based like the taco and ranger on, the plate work will cost more. It would be nice to get some one in and have him make up one.. Frontier279 he can't be more then 5 miles from you <nudge nudge>

·
Registered
218 Posts
(hint)(hint)

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He is in Rancho Cucamonga. all we need is one guy to get one made. he can make them to the deferent widths of the fenders.. I got a guy that really want to make us some parts. He is using my truck to make a new front kit. Plus if you take it in now you can see my truck gutted..

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
whats the name of his business or what not

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ha, i was just about to ask if that was Brandon's work.
Cool guy, great deals and good work as well.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
chances are they will be all tube based like the taco and ranger on, the plate work will cost more. It would be nice to get some one in and have him make up one.. Frontier279 he can't be more then 5 miles from you <nudge nudge>
Haha! We'll I am working O.T. right now... Maybe I'll stroll in after I put my fenders on. Money's tight right now, but I'll see what I can do... That's the only thing stopping me right now... :thatswck:

(hint)(hint)
:comphead:

He is in Rancho Cucamonga. all we need is one guy to get one made. he can make them to the deferent widths of the fenders.. I got a guy that really want to make us some parts. He is using my truck to make a new front kit. Plus if you take it in now you can see my truck gutted..
I have the Hann fenders right now and now IDK if I want to keep them or get FiberWerX' new ones... :(, but... as I said on the FiberWerX thread they don't have KC bedsides to match the 3.5" front fenders! only the 6" bulge bedsides NUDGE NUDGE KC's!!! :laugh: Maybe $$ isn't the only thing stopping me now...:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well you can cut the bumper down when you put on the smaller fenders.. and Hannemens bedside are not bad.. I don't think TT bedsides will look good with the smaller front

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
well you can cut the bumper down when you put on the smaller fenders.. and Hannemens bedside are not bad.. I don't think TT bedsides will look good with the smaller front
I might call him up during the week just to go stop by next weekend. This way I'll check out your truck! Can I take some spy pics?????? and post...????? Maybe....??? or is this a Top Secret build? haha

The Hanns are ok... I'd just like to see some smaller bulge Bedsides from FiberWerX their designs look so clean... I don't want to feel like I'm settling for something less. Not to say I've decided whether or not the Hanns are better looking than the FiberWerX.

Exactly my point.... (about the TT Sides)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
yes take pictures.. 'cause Brandon doesn't know how to work a camera..
Sweetness..!! Well like I said I'll give him a call during the week and I'll probably stroll by next weekend and I'll post a Thread for you. Or I can email the pics to you... that's probably better... PM me your email address.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts