Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pumper is for sell. If you want it PM me. if you need to ask for pics you cany have it!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
How bout how much?

·
Registered
602 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
k to bad its in az
so what you are trying to say is your just trying to swap it for a stock bumper.. trying to clarify it for everybody else

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Dude this sucks. Why the hell cant you be near me. I have been wanting your bumper since i asked you how much it costed you over a year ago.

:( Bump haha

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
$700.00

Im selling it just cuz i am building a new one. minor trimming to make it work on stock locations. i will ship but it will not be cheep to send via freight.

·
Registered
67 Posts
expensive bumper...

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
If you dont end up selling it would you mind getting what the freight cost would be or groung shipping via UPS for me.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Great looking bumper and I'm sure alot of work went into it. Exactly the style I am looking for. Shipping would kill me for sure, but free bump for you.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$700 :laugh:

Sorry, carry on.
Hey buddy if you can find someone to build one cheaper bring it on. I'm sure it would look good on your stock 4x4. :goodjob:

Has the truck even seen dirt yet?

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some people dont know haw much time, effort and expense goes in the fab work.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hey buddy if you can find someone to build one cheaper bring it on. I'm sure it would look good on your stock 4x4. :goodjob:

Has the truck even seen dirt yet?
No. I come to a full stop and drive around any puddles in the road. If any dirt gets on the tires and splashes up on the side of the bed I take out the hose and make sure it's all gone as soon as I get home. Dirt ruins paint didnt you know??

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
No. I come to a full stop and drive around any puddles in the road. If any dirt gets on the tires and splashes up on the side of the bed I take out the hose and make sure it's all gone as soon as I get home. Dirt ruins paint didnt you know??
Having a bad attitude kills peoples image of you too didnt you know that. I mean id hate for your truck too loose a nail or atleast your ego by some little bit of dirt making the paint film up.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
why must this be ab attack against jbmx hes just making a point
Im just being playful. I dont mean it literally. Its a joke.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts