Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This is how I converted manual windows to power windows in a 2015 Nissan Frontier. Hopefully, this helps someone in my situation and save you some time and headache. I did a search on Google before I started and I couldn't find anything with a step by step guide, and I didn't see anything that actually used the OEM style set up.

It took 8 to 10 hours total for me, and majority of it was figuring out wiring, how to take apart the interior, and how to run and hide wires.

I really like how it turn out. I have been using this for a couple weeks now, so far so good. It feels just like factory power window, very fast, very quiet.

I attached a PDF instruction on this post. Here is a backup link: 4.9 MB file on MEGA

Passenger side in action

Driver side in action

I am not responsible for any damage to your vehicle. This is simply to show you how I did it on my own vehicle.

I welcome any feedback. I am not sure how active I would be, but if you have any questions, please ask and I will do my best to answer.

Attachments

Premium Member
2010 Nissan Frontier SE 175,000 miles.
The easiest thing to do to hide the strip between the two switches is to get some styrene sheet and cut out a strip to fill in the gap.

Registered
Hey @zzheng - I take it you were able to get the wires to the door through the existing rubber boot and did not have to make new holes to get the wires through?

Premium Member
2010 Nissan Frontier SE 175,000 miles.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts