·
Registered
228 Posts
Campin' - off grid, Hope Valley CA, nearly 9,000 ft elevation

·
Registered
228 Posts
That is a cool trailer/camper. Enjoy it. Looks very relaxing
Thanks, I love that thing, it's a dream to tow and setup. Was nice being out of cell range, forced to slow down, enjoy the view and some cold brews.

·
Registered
228 Posts
What make of a trailer is that?
It's a Sylvan Sport Go Camper, made in Brevard NC. High quality, less expensive than a traditional pop up, and more rugged. It's crazy how well thought out this thing is.

Reactions: Rabbitsfoot

·
Premium Member
2010 Nissan Frontier SE 171,000 miles.
53 Posts
Hope Valley CA
Nice. Haven't been in those parts for a long time. Used to go skiing at Kirkwood resort over 20 years ago. Don't know if 'off the grid' applies when you have a camera phone.LOL

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice. Haven't been in those parts for a long time. Used to go skiing at Kirkwood resort over 20 years ago. Don't know if 'off the grid' applies when you have a camera phone.LOL
It really is something else there, God's country. Can't wait to go back in winter, if the ski runs reopen. No cell reception there, so I snapped lots of pics and made my post when we got back home. This iPhone takes better photos than all of the old point and shoot cameras I used to own before cell phones, pretty cool.

Reactions: RobFrisco415

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

Reactions: JadasDePen

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Ok what am I looking at here. This is the harbor freight winch right? I've looked at them. What is your opinion?
I built a front hitch concealed behind the bumper cover with a 2" receiver. The winch is new, haven't used it yet, but it fits in the receiver.

5021 - 5040 of 5051 Posts