Nissan Frontier Forum banner

4801 - 4820 of 4846 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I need to find a good pair of fog lights for my 2019 SV Crew Cab. I want to add those along with some nice black running boards. Anyone have good places online to get both for a decent price?
iArmour aluminium side-steps. $300.17 delivered.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Katanas led bulbs seem to be one of the best or favorites plug & play for now. You can find them on Amazon Katanas 12000. There is like a 500 page post going on about headlights on here, just can’t think of title right now.

Nerf bars same place, just make sure king cab or crew cab. Another thing to look for if it matters to you is.. some of them only have 2 brackets but your truck is set up for 3, just stronger. Your truck already has the bolts mounted.. Nissan made it really easy for us.

I’m not sure about fog lights but I have seen them.
Thank you! I will definitely be looking into those and go from there.

·
Registered
184 Posts

1. Is that with the 1.5" lift?
    Yep, it's done! Such a minor change but I'm very happy with where it sits now stance wise. Install went as expected and we actually found out my front sway bar had just been disconnected ever since I bought the truck (probably why I thought the shocks were too soft)... so we got that hooked back up and now it drives and corners like a dream.
    kind of an awkward angle but shows the new distance in the front well :D

·
2020 Moderating
3,138 Posts
^ great looking rig airhart13. nice pic.

·
Registered
74 Posts

1. Yep, it's done! Such a minor change but I'm very happy with where it sits now stance wise. Install went as expected and we actually found out my front sway bar had just been disconnected ever since I bought the truck (probably why I thought the shocks were too soft)... so we got that hooked back up and now it drives and corners like a dream. View attachment 313962 kind of an awkward angle but shows the new distance in the front well :D
sweet!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Here's my 2018 SV
@NomadicEnigma on IG ❄🔥🤙🏼
Nice looking ride. I see you're running the stock wheels - can we get a pic of the side view of the truck? Did you plasti-dip or powdercoat the wheels?
TIA

4801 - 4820 of 4846 Posts