Nissan Frontier Forum banner

4761 - 4777 of 4777 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
2016, 40,0xx. Didn't get as much as wanted in trade, but, it was time to let my silverado go. I was afraid of expensive repairs coming soon. My 98 silverado had trans failure around 205k and my 04 had 200k. Really really wanted to keep it but payments would've been to high.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
2016, 40,0xx. Didn't get as much as wanted in trade, but, it was time to let my silverado go. I was afraid of expensive repairs coming soon. My 98 silverado had trans failure around 205k and my 04 had 200k. Really really wanted to keep it but payments would've been to high.
That was a steal comparing prices to here. I wanted a 2013 pro4x but they wanted $20k with 70k miles and this wasn’t owned by a lil ol lady..

·
2020 Moderating
3,096 Posts
Unless something changed, the OEM hood deflectors have a strong propensity to turn toward a brown hue.
I have to concur with this, as I didn't notice until I checked. First pic is when I just had put it on, and I could barely notice it was there, and second pic is 6 years later. It doesn't bother me, but it is true what shift says, there is a slight brown tint after some years.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
2019 pro 4x with tonneau cover,arb steel bumper and 2.5 leveling kit.next step is to try and lift it but nothing seems to be available for the pro 4 as far as lift kits go looks like my only option might be a titan swap to get it a little higher anyone have info on it would a titan swap have the desired affect and would I be able to install a lift kit along with the swap View attachment 310085
Nice truck! as afar as lifts go check out All Dogs Offroad if you have not yet. they have quite a variety of kits.

4761 - 4777 of 4777 Posts