Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Post a picture of your truck

4M views 6K replies 1K participants last post by  El_Guevara 
Before the lift and still waiting on tires.

My latest mod. Bushwacker fender flares.

I had rather them be smooth without the screws, but that is not an option. Leaving the screws off looked incomplete. I contemplated painting them flat black or matching in white, but decided on the stainless steel look. I think it complements the chrome handles, mirrors, and bumpers.

One of my most recent pics.

Thought I put this on here yesterday. Was playin' with a T-Shirt idea.

Here ya go:

I like that for a black T. Even erase the foreground maybe.
I am trying to come up with one for a white T. I might be installing a Calmini winch bumper and winch in the next few months, so I am going to wait for a newer picture. My image was from quite some time back. Back before my billet grill.

I upgraded to PSE from PS freebee. Now I cannot find my my shape crop tool or the edge tool that fades/feathers/tears the edges of the image.

Hi: All... Here's about the tamest off/road pic's. you'll ever see a Frontier in. Shot at almost dark in Lake Laramie State Pk. Ohio in early spring. First night stop over on our trip to Nashville and The Great Smoky Mountains Nat. Pk.
Coming back north was a wild ride with 70 MPH winds on I75 and brown out conditions on 401 from blowing dirt. At least it wasn't to hot yet!!!
CanNissan N.S. of Lake Erie:hi:
What is the weight of your 5th wheel? Haven't seen anything that small in the US. Other than the high winds, how does it pull? Better than a bumper pull, I'm sure.

Your lifted LB looks great.

Thanks. Something about owning a truck makes you want to make it your own, so I had a bust thursday night. Plasti Dipped the grill and rims and had my BakFlip Tonneau Cover installed.

Now just waiting on my license plates.....
Looks good, but makes me want to get mine washed.

I prefer the Toyotas with the rounded fenders, not the Chevy Colorado copies.

McCabe and X Mods, trucks look good.

Got my new lights mounted up. Just have to re-aim them again so they are not pointed in the sky :)

Your truck looks awesome. And those lights are bright. All 3 on the same relay? Makes mine look like kerosene lanterns.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cleaned the truck up a week ago but wasn't able to get pics. It is still pretty clean, so here are a few full truck pics with the new bumper and winch.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!
Next thing is tires and maybe a jerry can and spare tire mount for the utili track.

I deploy tomorrow so hopefully i will have the cash for some nice 33's soon!
Where you headed, if you can say? How long?
Be careful, God bless, and thanks for your service!

I like it.
I am liking the snorkel, but I would have to replace my NISMO CAI to add a snorkel to my truck. Wish I had gone with a Valant.
What brand snorkel do you have?
Where did you mount your second battery?