1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
no comment

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
A lot of comments are throwing out the racist card but if you sit down and examine whats going on, you will see why they are only interviewing blacks...

They are overreacting to this so unimportant event - no chicken. They are acting so stupid to the event and if they interviewed regular people who said they would just go somewhere else, well, there ratings wouldnt do anything.

They are out there saying they will not come back b/c they ran out of chicken or blountly saying "well, how are we going to feed our children"..Um...Cook perhaps? If nothing else, Wendy's, McDonalds, Taco Bell, and Sonic all have Dollar Menus...

This video was an embarrasment to watch as this is how fellow americans act upon something so stupid. OMG, they ran out of chicken! Lets SUE!

BTW - I have been to a Burger King that ran out of burgers! Did I get upset and say I would never go back? No, I just laughed and ordered a Chicken sandwich. Sometimes (getting to be more often) I get chills by the thought of what America is becoming.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
That's publicity for you, interview the dumbest person in the who area. Our Dairy Queen ran out of regular hamburger patties, it sucked. Everyone that ordered a regular hamburger got a 1/4lb grillburger patty instead, it aggravates me when we run out of something, but if i went somewhere I could care less

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Man, I love Popeye's chicken! I wish we had one here.

For the record I agree with Pro2x, that lady saying she was trying to feed her kids needs to go get some Hamburger helper if she sucks that bad in the kitchen.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
they should thank popeye's for not letting them eat any more fattening fried chicken as that crap is horrible. notice how most of the people were fat? maybe america should stay the hell away from fast food and go for a jog

·
Registered
335 Posts
they should thank popeye's for not letting them eat any more fattening fried chicken as that crap is horrible. notice how most of the people were fat? maybe america should stay the hell away from fast food and go for a jog
How is going for a jog helping feed her children? :nana:
Thanks, now I feel fatter after eating pizza for dinner, then going out for some ice cream!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts