Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier SV
Discussion Starter #25
Reactions: cuda383

Registered

Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier SV
Discussion Starter #27
Nice! Now to to get rid of that Anemic factory y-pipe:LOL: Got a link for the bumper?
Yeah that crimped y-pipe has to go. I ordered this one (TotalFlow) and the magnaflow, compared them side by side and this one looks much better than the magnaflow. Magnaflow had horrible welds and the pipes were not cut straight and was more money. Got this one on amazon for $23.

Also that is the largest magnaflow muffler they make. Hoping for an improved exhaust with not much more sound.

Registered
Yeah that crimped y-pipe has to go. I ordered this one (TotalFlow) and the magnaflow, compared them side by side and this one looks much better than the magnaflow. Magnaflow had horrible welds and the pipes were not cut straight and was more money. Got this one on amazon for $23.

Also that is the largest magnaflow muffler they make. Hoping for an improved exhaust with not much more sound.
Being the largest should help with the sound being more tolerable. Yeah I've been wanting to swap out the y-pipe for quite sometime.

Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier SV
Discussion Starter #29
So the exhaust is going to have to wait. I changed my mind on the muffler, and found a tip I like better for cheaper. Will update when they arrive.

New tip is the same size as the Magnaflow for $17 compared to $38
Changing out the muffler to a Flowmaster 70 Series, from everything I have read it will be the quietest option for a muffler swap.

Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier SV
Discussion Starter #30
Since I didn't do the exhaust today, I made myself busy. White grill 馃槑 finally no more chrome, only emblems!

Attachments

Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier SV
Discussion Starter #32

Attachments

Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier SV
Discussion Starter #33
Rev Clips... gotta say, just from bringing her home the sound level is identical in the cab and outside. The only difference is the pitch, it sounds deeper/smoother. I'll post an update on sound in a few days after some normal city / highway driving. So far I'm extremely happy, I wanted the same sound level that sounded sexier, while helping the engine flow better.

Reactions: shift_RUSH
21 - 33 of 33 Posts