Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the FT80 and G1 about 6 months ago and ended up only using it for a month. I bought an RS400 and footpod to replace it with (it better suited my needs), and the FT80 and G1 just sat in my closet so I'm going to finally stop being lazy and try to sell them. The FT80 retails for about $350 and the G1 for about $150. I don't have the original packaging for the G1 but I do have the manual. For the watch I have the original box, flowlink tranmitter to transfer the data to your computer, and manual and it will include the brand new chest strap (M-XXL) and transmitter that came with my RS400. I have receipts for both so if you ever need to send them in for warranty service you can just let me know and I will send all the info to Polar, I just don't want to send them with it because they have my credit card and personal info on them.

I also have a CS100 bike computer. I bought a CS400 to replace it with after (again) about a month. It even still has the plastic on the face of the monitor. It will include all the brand new pieces from my CS400 and a M-XXL chest strap and transmitter. The CS100 retails for about $100.

Make me an offer on whatever item you are interested in.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts