Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody from Western Washington, or there abouts up for a summer BBQ and meet?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Bellevue here. I am not too active here on the boards unless I am looking up info - like I am now.

I haven't been to a meetup in almost 10 years~ the age of my truck :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, pretty dead around these parts. Might have to look at a larger, more inclusive group of people who are into the mid size trucks from various makers.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Anybody from Western Washington, or there abouts up for a summer BBQ and meet?
Not sorry to resurrect... :)

Central Oregon coast, here. There doesn’t seem to be many organized truck groups around here. Searches for off-roading groups reveal few active groups, at least as far as I’ve been able to find, and that’s weird to me. I seem to be surrounded by forests & mountains, and there is heavy sand dune use around, and tons of old forest service roads & such, but... Maybe (probably) just my noob ness. ?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check out NWXC on Fcebook. It is mostly for Xterra owners, But they also love the Frontiers. They do runs fairly regular, and have a lot of members in the portland area as well.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Thanx,Keman. I’ve been off the FB for quite a while now, & when trying to log back in, the bastages want a photo ID, which I’ve provided but now seem to be in a hellish loop.

I fuggin’ hate FB, but it’s used by so many groups, it seems I’ve got little choice if I wanna participate in certain things.:cautious:

Again, thanx for the info!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts