Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my Desert Runner™ in 2015. Loved that it has Bilstein® Shocks, 16" 6-Spoke Aluminum-Alloy Wheels, 265/75/16 All Terrain Tires, Body Color Matching Front & Rear Bumpers, 8-Way Adjustable Drivers Seat, and White-Faced Gauges. What I couldn't get was a backup camera. No option for that.

I finally found a plug and play backup camera. It plugs right into 7-Pin Harness and Comes With A 5" Monitor.

Still contemplating whether I keep it or not. Love that there was no splicing of wires. The only problem I have is that I'm afraid someone will unplug it off the 7-Pin Harness and steal it. So now every time I get out of the truck I just unplug it and put it in the cab.

·
Registered
843 Posts
That is nice. Is there any way to zip tie it to the truck so you don't have to pull it out every time?

BTW what brand it is?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The camera itself is magnetic and can attach to tailgate of truck so you can guide the tongue to the ball.. No Pun intended. After you hookup your trailer you can relocate the camera to the back of the trailer and see what's behind the trailer. Now leaning more to keeping this unit since it's so versatile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts