Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to advertise the poll underway in the Club Frontier Polls forum.

There are two polls there just for us 4 cylinder owners of Frontiers. The 1st generation poll is for PRE-2005 model year frontiers. (though I think I mis-titled the thread as 1st and 2nd generation....) The other poll there is for the 2nd generation (2005 and later model year frontier trucks). Its a simple yes and no answer to: "have you had any timing chain issued with your truck?" Then add your odometer mileage and model year of truck in your post. Thank you.

I just thought it would be nice to see if the 4 cylinders ever had any major timing chain problems. I am very interested to see the 1st generation (pre-2005) responses as those trucks will most likely have the most miles on them so that trend might continue into the 2nd generations (2005 and later) as we add more miles to the newer trucks.

There is already another poll underway for the 6 cylinder owners so don't post to that poll unless you have a 6 cylinder frontier.

Thank you for your help.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
YAY!!!! I voted!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If after going to Club Frontier Polls it gives you the message that "you cannot vote in this poll" its because you are not signed on to this blog. Sign on and then it will let you vote unless you already voted. Thank you.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Putting this message up to get more responses on the CLub Frontier Poll section. If you haven't voted in that poll on timing chain issues for 4 cylinders please do so as I think the poll will come down pretty soon. Don't forget to add your model year and mileage in the comments section of your post after voting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts