Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Pioneer AVIC-X930BT In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with DVD Playback, Built-In Bluetooth® and 6.1" WVGA Touchscreen Display for sale. Great condition, everything works. I have the GPS antenna, microphone, AV harnesses and the Nissan connectors to connect right to the OEM radio harness. Also has newest maps! If you're into modding, AVIC411.com is an excellent site for getting information, and making custom things on your radio. Specs can be found here at Pioneer's website --> AVIC-X930BT - In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with DVD Playback, Built-In Bluetooth® and 6.1" WVGA Touchscreen Display | Pioneer Electronics USA Navi unit was 999.00 new, asking $350 OBO + ship

Attachments

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great radio/nav/Bluetooth system. Excellent condition. Price negotiable. Needs to go!

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
325.00 shipped OBO!

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
300 shipped!

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
I have the 920 in my truck and I love mine! Vouch for a good seller :)

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you need both::smile::

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
893 Posts
NCFonty,
Question....
When you had the X930BT installed in your truck did you have the factory speakers?
If you had factory speakers did you originally have the Rockford Fosgate 6 disk changer head unit with the factory subwoofer.

If Yes and Yes,

How did the X930BT connect to the nissan factory amp under the passenger seat ? RCA cables?
Or is this a dumb question and it is as simple as using AV harnesses and the Nissan connectors.

Thanks in adavance
P.S. I am watching and possibly bidding on your EBAY auction
-Carl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts