1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold- Pioneer AVH-X4800BS FS (Mass)

Sold!

Hi all-

I had this in my 06 Frontier SE(2006). I bought it in January this yr- and removed it to trade in the Fronty. It has the bypass for DVD as well, and has the harness for stock radio(not Rockford Fosgate). Have box, Mic, USB cables and of course unit all wired. $200 Would rather do a local transaction. I think I payed $380 right before the price drop. This is still current model.

Thx
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump- nobody wants a Pioneer DVD? The unit was a fantastic addition to my truck over the stock SE unit. Once I added cheap Pioneer speakers- it was another leap.

I would prefer a fairly local New England sale- don't want to mail it.

Thx
Chris

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT-
This makes an awesome unit for you guys with older trucks with no bluetooth. This replaces the OEM single disk and does so extremely well. Having the ability to add USB memory stick was huge, and this unit does FLAC files as well.
This was purchased in January of 2016 and removed in December 16 to trade in my truck. This has the wiring adapter and the fix to play DVD's in motion- great to listen to a concert!

Has Box and remote as well.

Chris

·
Registered
397 Posts
Post some pics, that may help with your sale?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump- picture added

Chris

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do not. I actually never bought the trim kit. For the 05 through 08 models you throw away 80% of kit and use the dual din surround to hide the gap along the bottom of radio. When I installed in January I was not too worried about it actually- and I used the gap to bring the USB cable out and hang over the front(yah- kinda ghetto). During the summer and fall- I just never got around to re-routing the USB to a proper place. I traded it in December.
The gap was roughly 1/4" running along the bottom.

Chris

·
Registered
246 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still available - looking for a fairly local Northeast sale.

Chris

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump!
$175 New England sale- all wired up using the non-Rockford Fosgate adapter.
Plays DVD, plays 24 Bit Flac files. Great unit.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I'm interested I live in NY but probably still wouldn't be able to do a pickup. does this unit have back up camera ability? looking to upgrade my aftermarket single din to get a back up camera

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm interested I live in NY but probably still wouldn't be able to do a pickup. does this unit have back up camera ability? looking to upgrade my aftermarket single din to get a back up camera
Hi-

I believe it does, I'm sure the specs would list it somewhere.
Where abouts in NY are you- as we could meet halfway somewhere- I could plug it in to show you it works, etc.
I am about 20 miles north of Worcester.

Thx
Chris

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok??

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Looks good, but i am all the way over in Texas

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
Great radio model. I have an AVH-5800 (minor differences) and love it. They have a dedicated rear cam input AND you can set the Video In to be a front mount cam. 2 button presses and I have a bird's eye view at the nose of my truck (makes spotting much easier). Always pairs to my ancient phone and wife's new-ish smartphone. I would suggest getting the trim ring though.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Still available? Local - RI/CT here.
yes it is-

Chris

Great radio model. I have an AVH-5800 (minor differences) and love it. They have a dedicated rear cam input AND you can set the Video In to be a front mount cam. 2 button presses and I have a bird's eye view at the nose of my truck (makes spotting much easier). Always pairs to my ancient phone and wife's new-ish smartphone. I would suggest getting the trim ring though.
The difference between yours and mine- is that you have HD Radio. Do you use the HD Radio feature? I've never had the opportunity to listen- and was curious what the buzz, or lack of buzz is on HD?

I specifically wanted the 4800 or 5800- as they had the much cleaner looking full face. The lower models has the controls on the side of face- taking up valuable screen real estate!

Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.