Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason when i go to control the ipod my self....the music plays but a good 7-10 times a song the song skips....it still plays but no sound for lke 3 seconds...any1 else having this problem

· Registered
602 Posts
i got a 4100 but dont use ipod.
does it do it when you are playing the radio or a cd? or just the ipod
what cable do you have?
i have used a friend ipod on mine and just plug his charger for thhe computer up to the usb port and i could control the songs on the 4100
sorry if i wasnt any help

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can do taht no problem....i have the ipod wire...once i switch controls to the ipod it starts to act up :( for once google isnt helping :(

if you use the computer cable can u control the ipod itself like select waht songs?

· Registered
602 Posts
ya i was changing songs and what not through the 4100 because i got the usb where the top cig lighter is he just plugged it right in
and we were using the 4100 to change songs and i think even search/ sort by artist, song title, etc. dont hold me to the last part but i know i was changing songs through the 4100

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.