Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
nice! that would be the truck I saw sunday! can't wait to hit the trails!

·
Registered
503 Posts
what lift? (obviously spacers) but how high? what for the rear? what size tire?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks for the kind words guys. babybusa01 yor Hayabusa is Awsome. Morgan, the spacers in front are 2.5, had shackles in back, took them off for now as i did not like the way they looked. Going to put them back on till i can get Devers. I am now making custom steps/rocksliders that i should have done in a couple of weeks. I am going to post all the details on them so you guys can copy them if you want.:) My goal is to make them for 200 bucks or less. Will post the final cost along with the details. Sorry tires are 285/75/16 GoodYear Wanglers. Traded my stock tires with 300 miles on them and 200 bucks for these.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Bro, just say that his truck looks good instead of getting into detail abaut his lift.
why would you say that?

it's nice to know to refrence how his truck looks for future planning.

lots of people like to know that info so it can be applied to there truck to get the look he has.

thank you for commenting on my post and telling me how to reply though.

oh and your truck looks ****ing good

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hopefully i can pick the steel up on monday to start the sliders. Also as a side note should i paint them black or the grey color in the grill? Yes i know powder coat but if i scratch them, repainting them would be much easier as they will be welded to the truck.:itsfriday:

·
Registered
503 Posts
i would just spray some duplicolor bedliner on them. i used it on my wheels several months ago and (with the proper prep work) it holds up suprisingly well. my wheels are still 100% and have been offroad a few times plus deal with the carwash no problem.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Man, the Suzuki is one sexy looking SOB!!! I'd have to say I'd choose that over the new Fronty.

·
Registered
366 Posts
looks good! and not to take your thunder away but i just lifted mine last night. somehow got 3.5 up front and 1.5 in the rear.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Looks good. I like the Suzuki grill.
Sooie! SEC RULES!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts