Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't remember who requested to see it but here it it.....

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I think i asked for them awhile back. The truck looks terrific man.

·
Registered
185 Posts
other than the 666 and the tailights, urs is almost a carbon copy of what I want mine to be ( plus a few more additions)

great truck! :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Footy.

It's at the shop right now getting, darker tint, pained ventshades, 3" body lift, new rearend, and some other odds and ends.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Krakr, there is something wrong with your truck. I don't know what that is sitting on the top of the engine, but mine doesn't look like that, you should go get it checked out. If mine doesn't look like that, then yours shouldn't either!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
So why do you have 666 on the back?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, the 666 on the window are there for only one reason... I'm an a-hole and I live in a bible heavy community. As for the strange growth on the engine, apparently it's kind of like a leach, sucking the air that is clogging up the engine compartment.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
. . . one reason... I'm an a-hole . . .
I would like to take this moment to say we here at CF appreciate your honesty . . lol . . joking dude.

You should get that "leech" off your truck asap and send it to me for proper disposal.

·
Premium Member
11,743 Posts
hmmmmm, if you read the scripture on the 6hundredthreescore6 passage. writing either, (Mark or 6hundredthreescore6) shows that you can only buy or sell goods to others with this mark. as the mark has to be on your hand or forehead. the mark does not however indicate that you are the devil or devil worshiper. it does however state that in gods eyes the perfect number is 7, us as humans are not. thus falling just short of this number at 6.
"Mark the beast" explains how the antichrist no matter how powerful is still only human, and still falling short of gods perfect number of seven.

i would stick with GGG

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^Coming from the guy who has "Hide your children" on the back of his tailgate lmao im messing dude haha

Well, the 666 on the window are there for only one reason... I'm an a-hole and I live in a bible heavy community. As for the strange growth on the engine, apparently it's kind of like a leach, sucking the air that is clogging up the engine compartment.
If you dont want that leech. I'll gladly take it off your hands :laugh:

"Go God Go"
Or this....

"Gumby Got Game" If you remember the old morning show about that little dork.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hmmmmm, if you read the scripture on the 6hundredthreescore6 passage. writing either, (Mark or 6hundredthreescore6) shows that you can only buy or sell goods to others with this mark. as the mark has to be on your hand or forehead. the mark does not however indicate that you are the devil or devil worshiper. it does however state that in gods eyes the perfect number is 7, us as humans are not. thus falling just short of this number at 6.
"Mark the beast" explains how the antichrist no matter how powerful is still only human, and still falling short of gods perfect number of seven.

i would stick with GGG
You stick with GGG, I'll stick with 666. It gets the reaction I'm looking for out of the Bible thumping croud.

truck looks good!!

nothing wrong with a little evil every now and then....hehehehe
Nice tailgate "tatoo" as my 4 y/o daughter would call it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
The 666 is frickin awesome :D the whole truck is awesome

·
Registered
21 Posts
So you want to instigate with the Christians? Nice going. Not. If you had any cahones you'd own a Busa.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts