Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put the spacer on a month ago. those strut bolts are super hard to get off! truck looks good now. has deavers in the back 2" spacer in the front and 285/75/16 kumho mt. problem is that now i want to go even bigger. i'm 16 and don't have much money. just from working this summer. I love the fabtech and calmini lifts but i don't know if i'm ready to spend that much. i might just get radflos and ucas...... also will a 2" body lift fit in my garage? thanks
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
white crew cabs are the best looking frontiers!!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Truck looks good.

You go any bigger you wont fit in your garage.

·
Premium Member
12,179 Posts
dooood looks sweet.
eh personal experience if you like off road stay away from db.
but if your going to spend that much do a titan swap.
and if not, a nice set of coilovers would be awesome.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Your truck looks good. From the looks of the garage pic, your would have to pull the truck perfectly in the center to get in. Put the body lift on and just park outside. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices for our trucks ( I PUT A LIFT AND NEW TIRES ON A TRUCK THAT HAD 313 MILES ON IT, WIFE DID NOT LIKE ME VERY MUCH FOR A FEW DAYS). By the way those pics look like that is out by Beaver Lake, If it is we live close to each other, Iam in Bentonville. Will be doing the custom rocksliders at the first of next month, will post all the info on them when done with pics. They will only cost about 200 bucks or less.:hi:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Lookin sweet. Good job

·
Registered
206 Posts
Will be doing the custom rocksliders at the first of next month, will post all the info on them when done with pics. They will only cost about 200 bucks or less.:hi:
that sounds interesting...

To the OP, truck looks good. I agree that with a bodylift it will be tight going to the garage.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everyone for the compliments. block007, yes thats beaver lake. how did you know? i would love to see your truck. maybe find some trails? now to everyone, i'm thinking about some ucas and coilovers. would i be able to crank them down to fit my truck in the garage? andrew and mike, your trucks are amazing. maybe some day i can get mine to look like that. would love the titan engine haha. i like to go mudding and really need to find some trails. if anyone knows of a trail around here let me know. thanks

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
keep those tires balanced and rotated and make sure your alignment is spot on. I have the same tires and while they do last a long time and are killer offroad, I can't keep mine balanced worth a crap because I ran them with a bad alignment for a while and they cupped a bit.

I have 45k miles on mine so far and they are about 1/2 worn. I do mostly highway driving though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
45,000 miles??? awesome! :fantastic:

·
Registered
199 Posts
My truck is an EQUATOR. It is the same as the frontier. It is the rmz4 package(same as the pro4x ) locker skid plates etc. I knew it was Beaver cause i have fished on that lake for 29 years and that is the only lake around here were the water is that green/clear color. Sharp truck man and if you see a MARINE BLUE EQUATOR around with 285,s on stock wheels that is me. I will pm you if i find a good trail to run. Heard that there is a new offroad park by eureka springs. Ill see if i can get more info on it.:goodjob:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
man! i saw a equator at sams old tyme hamburgers!! is that you? i was thinking of getting a picture. it looked nice...

·
Registered
199 Posts
If it was Sunday afternoon, than that was it. Was eating lunch after church with the farther n law. It was in the last spot right by the road. Also found out today that there are some trails by Roaring River in the Mark Twain forest. I have a jeep guy as one of my customers and he showed me some pics. He said his jeep club may do another trail ride there in a few weeks, he said it would be cool to see these little trucks in action. Ill keep you posted.

·
Registered
431 Posts
if your gonna go offroad then wait save your money and get a titan swap and maybe an m226 w/ e-locker then if you decide you wanna go bigger get the DB (thats my plan right now) i took my nismo to URE for the 1st time this weekend and you'll be pleasantly suprised how capable they are stock. i was!

o and i kno all about beenin broke im in college and tryin to mod my truck lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
block: yes that was it. looked nice. sweet i really want to find some more trails.

other: i mean my truck has gotten way bigger from the spacer lift and the tires. i have way more clearance now. my next step is ucas and coils.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I wish my parents loved me enough to get me a truck that nice. You should save yourself the money now and just go ahead and titan swap. I would avoid a body lift or a db.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts