Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place because I thought there was a spot to post pics but I can not find it. Well I got a request to post a pic of my truck so here it is.

All I have done to the truck so far is the ac lift with the pre runner bar with 2 six inch fog lights. I am running maxis bighorn tires. On 1 of the pics its how the truck was before I put on my wheel spacers. Oh ya and I have a cheap ebay grill insert

In the coming weeks I will be adding a 3 inch body lift and will be taking off the ac coil and putting back on the stock coils and then running prg largest spacer with the chaos uca and adding a small block to run with the ac shackle. Getting about 2.75 suspension and then the 3 inch body lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
One more beautiful Truck in Colorado! :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
sweet setup. i thought your wheels would stick out a lot with the spacers but it looks just right.

post more pics when you do other mods. you should set up your own gallery of pics in the picture section....

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I am hoping to have the truck done in 2 weeks.

Qoute: you should set up your own gallery of pics in the picture section....

Thanks I knew there was a place to post my pics I just could not remember where. But its done Thanks

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
what size are your tires? do you plan to go bigger when you install the body lift?

what size are your wheel spacers? don't you think you will put unnecessary strain on your suspension and drivetrain, especially when you wheel?

sorry for the questions. i am doing the same set up UCA, coil spacer, shackle, block, and body lift. in the future, i'd like to get the coilovers and mini leaf pack when they are available. take pics when you install the body lift.

·
Registered
733 Posts
sweet! I like that front pre-runner bar set up! I got the same one!
except the aux. light I got was the Hella Black Magic

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SD_Frontier said:
what size are your tires? do you plan to go bigger when you install the body lift?

what size are your wheel spacers? don't you think you will put unnecessary strain on your suspension and drivetrain, especially when you wheel?

sorry for the questions. i am doing the same set up UCA, coil spacer, shackle, block, and body lift. in the future, i'd like to get the coilovers and mini leaf pack when they are available. take pics when you install the body lift.
The maxxis Bighorn 255/85r16d/8pr = 33.30" tall 10.03"wide and is for a 7" wide wheel

I am not going to go bigger with the tires until I wear these ones out. Even when I go bigger I will stay with a 33 inch tire but want to go to a 12.5 wide instead of the 10.03.

My wheel spacers are 1.5 inch wide It all depends who you talk to about wheel spacers and if they are good or bad. But through the research that I did and talking with people that do crazy off roading have had zero issues with running a spacer so I decided to go for it. Also this truck will very rarely see any offroad time it may see it 3 or 4 times a year and thats if I am lucky to sneak away from work.

I am going to run this setup for a while my goal was to get out of debt by the end of the year but now some of that cash has found its way into my truck but when I am out of debt and can buy more toys I will probably go with a 5 inch suspension lift and pull this setup off the truck and will go to a 17 or 18 inch rim but that won't happen for a good 1 to 2 years.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NISMO_R6 said:
Yea the lights that I have are a very tight fit and I hace a hard time adjusting them to spot where I want them to.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Prerunner-style bar for FRONTIER?!

NISMO_R6 said:
So guys, if ya don't mind me asking -
did you both get the Manik bars?
Where did you get them?
How much?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
538 Posts
Love your truck, looks great.

Do your tires make a lot of noise on the highway?

are you happy with them?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kansasfrontier said:
Love your truck, looks great.

Do your tires make a lot of noise on the highway?

are you happy with them?
Yes They make a lot of noise.

The only thing that I really don't like is that they are only 10 inches wide

1 - 20 of 39 Posts