Registered
2,473 Posts
nice rides!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

Pics under the hood of the 240....here's some old ones. The SR is in the process of being stroked to a Brian Crower 2.3 and will get a 272 HKS top end. I'm not sure what size turbo is going on yet. I've had the 240 for 11 years and i hardly drive it. Its mainly for shows and the track so there's no rush on my end.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
I hate you! Here I am trying to get my SR in my s13, and trying not to spend all my money at once... and here you come posting pics of yours, making me want to get mine finished that much more! Nice rides btw.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
wow! truck looks really good but that 240 is killer!! i'm not a big fan of 2 tone paint usually but yours is well done and i love it!

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Dude sick 240!!! One of my friends has a 240sx that he got not too long ago. Its in real good condition, but nothing like yours. I got to teach him to drive it too since he's never driven a manual. Pretty fun.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
i don't care for the rims and paintjob, but i can tell its a well built, clean car. good job.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the respect guys....i put lots of time and money into the 240. Its a full restore, stripped to the bare chassis and repainted and rust proofed.

what rims are those?

i think vs work xxx something? idk nice 240. i have one too.
Bang on Andy ;)

My first mods for the truck are 2.5 magna flo exhaust, Volant CAI, and a 2.3 pully. I also was thinking on making a custom power step, the retractable automated nurf bars that hide away under the chassis. Since they only make it for the Titan, I emailed the company and one of the techs replied back asking me to take pics of the frame and under body and he'll see what he can do to help me make it work on my truck. The wiring is the simple part, connecting the retracting arms is the hard part. He said if i were to drive it to his shop he'll get it done....buit i live in Canada! I think with his help i'll get it done.

AMP Research > Power Step Running Board

·
1,672 Posts
I'm the odd ball out I spose, I like the little truck. Love those 1st gen Fronts. The sx wouldn't do well on the desert dirt roads. Prolly get stuck first rain rut accross the road. Nice for the city though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
sick 240. my gf in high school had one but not that pimp. love the electric blue fronty as well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.