Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched and browsed and can't find any pics of this HU installed in the later model dash panels where the radio and climate controls are in the same dashplate.

I want to upgrade my HU to get an Aux input and USB without spending a ton of money -- so I've narrowed it down to this JVC or the popular Clarion CX-609 (though BlueTooth isn't a priority for me). I've found pics of that one in a late model dash, but not the JVC.

Does anyone have pics they can share, or point me toward a topic containing them that I haven't yet found?

TIA,

Kent

·
Registered
271 Posts
I've searched and browsed and can't find any pics of this HU installed in the later model dash panels where the radio and climate controls are in the same dashplate.

I want to upgrade my HU to get an Aux input and USB without spending a ton of money -- so I've narrowed it down to this JVC or the popular Clarion CX-609 (though BlueTooth isn't a priority for me). I've found pics of that one in a late model dash, but not the JVC.

Does anyone have pics they can share, or point me toward a topic containing them that I haven't yet found?

TIA,

Kent
Cant' help you with pics (mines an 08) but can tell you the JVC is a great unit. Good sound quality, great features, and looks factory. No complaints here...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts