·
Registered
2,151 Posts
$2.35 for gas? I am soooo moving there!

Nice pics. Beautiful.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
looks like you were in laramie/se wyo. that areas good for wind farms cause its always windy. nice pics

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Kum and go. hahaha Awesome pictures. Looks beautiful

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
not a bad place if you like wind and cold and no trees

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
thats a decent town too, i liked gillette and devils tower was neat too. hard to breath at that elevation. did you stop at the abe lincoln monument up near veedawoo

·
Super Moderator
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats a decent town too, i liked gillette and devils tower was neat too. hard to breath at that elevation. did you stop at the abe lincoln monument up near veedawoo
No. We were supposed to do some more quading in vedauwoo, but never did because plans changed. I was told there are some cool rock formations there.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
oh ya and in wyo you can ride your quads on the road, simply awesome. i remember seeing a cop behind a mule or whaterver and was like why isnt he getting pulled over. then i find out its legal

·
Registered
3,013 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Great pics! It is amazing what this country has to offer, thanks for sharing. :goodjob:

·
Super Moderator
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Gorgeous pics!

Mind if I use this as a new desktop?

We've had Kum and go's for years, never thought anything about it.:)
You can use that pic as your desktop. Pm me your email and I'll send you the full res pic.

Great scenery, can you camp there? By lake looks awesome!
I believe you can, but I'm sure they have some rules. We saw a few old camp fire spots, and one was near the lake.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Oh man... Its been too long sense I have been out there... Beautiful pictures! Takes me back man.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts