Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went out wheeling yesturday with a buddy from work. Had a good time couldnt ask for any better weather for a Feb. day in the NW.
All the pics are on his flick page page 1-5

Flickr: tracen247's Photostream

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
great pic's

Can you make DSC_5719 and DSC_5738 bigger?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan to get the pics off his computer, the largest image right now is the one when you click on the flick pic.......

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
looks pretty fun

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Looks like St Helens and Hood in some of those pictures. I just moved to Portland area from Eugene, we should go wheeling ometime so you can show me some of these offroad spots. looks good.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Looks like Mt. Hood in the pics right?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went and got the pics off his computer. And yes that is hood in the bakc ground on some of those.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im pretty sure i was driving those same roads just last weekend. lol we were up near the silverstar hiking area. just fire roading around a bit. but the area looks really similar.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We should get a group together I went up there is past weekend and found a couple other areas. Had great weather two weekends in a row so had to take advantage.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Nice pics. I've been up in that area before and did a little wheeling. Some other decent spots around (or used to be) are Wildcat and Squaw Mtn out in Estacada.

I used to rip some trails up over in those areas when I had my Cherokee. Good times.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
How far is this from WA?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Wildcat Mtn is about 15 minutes from my house, we go shooting up there. I haven't explored the wheeling to much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts