·
Banned
6,781 Posts
hahaHAHAHA

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
:udaman::urock::rrg::goodjob: :fantastic: :urthebest::woot::amazing::excellent::udaman:

There...do you feel better about yourself now?

lmao i was just wonderin if you guys have ever made em

So what are they?
its a picolo pete firework that you wrap in duct tape and smash with a hammer, they turn into explosives after you mix them up

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
oh yeah, they're really dangerous after you wrap them up and you have to ignite them with a hammer....

Nice to see you postwhoring again

·
Registered
579 Posts
You don't ignite them with the hammer. You wrap them in duct tape and then hit them with a hammer untill the whole thing has been crushed up. Then you light the fuse.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
You don't ignite them with the hammer. You wrap them in duct tape and then hit them with a hammer untill the whole thing has been crushed up. Then you light the fuse.
I think they forgot that process.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yeah, they're really dangerous after you wrap them up and you have to ignite them with a hammer....

Nice to see you postwhoring again
dude, your officialy a dumbass.:) jk

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
If Oregon would just allow good fireworks we wouldn't have to modify the crap we do get.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
If Oregon would just allow good fireworks we wouldn't have to modify the crap we do get.
haha I just by a whole arsenal when I go to South Carolina and bring them home for me and my friends. I am easy to please. Missles, Firecrackers, bottle rockets, and roman candles is all I need.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no joke, thats the one thing i dont like about orygun lol. i always just go over to idaho and stock up on illegals anyway

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I'm close enough to WA myself, but the fine isn't worth it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts