Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this forum and excited that there's so much good info and advice here.
I'm picking up my truck tomorrow 8-25-10 and can't wait!!

Any advice before I bring the truck home? I really wanted fog lights but figuired I could add them later.....any thoughts or advice?

Brad

2010-Crew-SE 4x4, Night Armor

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Way to go. Have dealer install fogs at 0 cost, or at least wholesale cost of parts only, if you've already signed papers. If you've been promised anything by salesman etc., make sure it is in writing and hope you didn't rely on anything salesman told you - they usually don't know what they're talking about. I bought a Suzy RMZ4 because Pro4 was not available and salesman said engine was built by Suzuki and I could use rear locker in 2wd - both of which are false, but I didn't call him on it, just laughed to myself. And, no, you probably won't get 20mpg or better - estimates on sticker are pretty accurate. Follow break-in - vary engine speed for first couple hundred miles and easy on the brakes. I suggest changing oil/filter at about 1000 miles also. And, read owners manual - have fun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, I'm signing the papers when I pick up the vehicle so maybe I still have some leverage. I also bypassed the sales people and was able to deal with the buisness manager directly (friend of a friend).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts