Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after looking at a couple conversations here about the 2018 Frontiers missing some things like grab handles and me finding out they don't include body colored door handles I started looking for left over 2017s and found a few at Nissan of Cookeville in TN. I wanted the lux package b/c I like a sunroof but last I checked they still had a Glacier White P4X in 6M. The plan is to drive up tomorrow from N. GA and pick it up so hopefully I'm not jinxing myself by sharing this before I actually have it in my hands.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If the pics you posted are the truck you're picking up, it should have the lux package. The roof racks only came with the lux package unless they changed that, too.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the pics you posted are the truck you're picking up, it should have the lux package. The roof racks only came with the lux package unless they changed that, too.
Right, the one I'm getting does have the lux package. I was just saying if anyone was interested in a nicely discounted 2017 manual, they have one.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice truck!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
994 Posts
That silver is the same as mine, I've grown to love it. Never was a silver fan though,

This silver in the right light, like at dusk or dawn looks blue, it looks amazing for those 30 or so minutes lol

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sat there watching the F&I guy chatting with another employee and I asked the sales manager I'd dealt with what was taking so long. He goes in there and comes back and says, "oh, we need a copy of your insurance card." I wanted to jump up and say I've been sitting here for an hour waiting just b/c you needed a copy of the insurance card? I asked THIS MORNING if you all needed anything else...lol Honestly though that was the worst part of it. I need to post a positive review of Nissan of Cookeville (In Tennessee) b/c they made the process pretty simple.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts